Chloe

I'm Chloe.My Chinese name is Yuchung, Lin(林侑璁).I'm from Taiwan.I'm excited but nervous to study in UW.Nice to be your classmates *0*

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Exercise 2: Personal Goals

I would like to learn most about project management. I love to communicate with people and organize activities and events, so in my college life I participated in many organizations. For example, as the vice president of the PR Department of the Student Council, I had polished up my abilities to handle contingencies, marketing, and networking in media and business fields. Moreover, I was the chief of advertising team of National Taiwan Universities Competition, and the team made a series of film clips and a good website which brought in unprecedented numbers of contestants and audiences to promote the competition. Therefore, the two team roles I am willing to take on are content and graphic designer or marketing executive, because I enjoy to translate my ideas to some words and pictures, my experiences may help my team project, and I think that I’m sensitive in color and a little skilled in Photoshop.

Of course, I would like to learn all sense of the entire project. But the position I prefer not to be assigned is HTML developer because I’m not familiar with these technical skills.

In this quarter, I would like to learn all senses of in website design, from analyzing existing websites, understanding the process of the website design, to designing a convenient website. Moreover, I like to acquire more knowledge in content creation in order to understand what content or materials would fascinate audiences and lead them to visit our website again. Recently, I have begun to learn Dreamwaver and Flash although I still think that they are too difficult for me. I hope that I can learn them well in next several months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home