Chloe

I'm Chloe.My Chinese name is Yuchung, Lin(林侑璁).I'm from Taiwan.I'm excited but nervous to study in UW.Nice to be your classmates *0*

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Imaginary Forces

=Web videos=

1. Click "projects" on the right hand
2. Click "experience design" and backtrace
3. Click "Identity" and backtrace
4. Click "Interactive"
5. Click "Featured projects" and backtrace
6. Click "MTV virtual…."
7. Click "+ view MTV....."
8. Find the web videos
Also click other buttons, like XBox360, and you will find some videos.


=East coast office=

1. Click "contact" on the right hand
2. Click "map and driving directions" and go Google map to insert its address
3. Find out the map you want.

This is my first time to visit Imaginary Forces. At first, I’m so surprised in website graphical design and their cool flash. However, after careful consideration, those background music and flashes annoy me very much. Also, its homepage is not clear; we need to move the cursor on the right hand, and some directions could emerge. Thus, it is hard to find what you want to look for. Moreover, each“ Click” takes too much time for loading because there are too much unnecessary flashes. In my opinion, it’s not a good website for new users to search effortlessly and efficiently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home