Chloe

I'm Chloe.My Chinese name is Yuchung, Lin(林侑璁).I'm from Taiwan.I'm excited but nervous to study in UW.Nice to be your classmates *0*

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Week8- Phase4: Build and Integrate


This article provides a great overview to assist us for the website production. It introduces some new concepts like client spec sheet, slicing, splicing, backend & front-end integration, and some QA methods. I believe that they will be useful in our project and my future job.

Before the construction begins, we have to review the usable space, what the client wants, technical support, and our goals of the website. As far as I’m concerned, in this stage of the project, what’s the most important is QA (Quality assurance). We should make sure that we have already included all resources with time for fixes. If QA is completed carelessly and even ignored, some embarrassing or frustrating situations would happen.

Nowadays, the website plays a significant role in most companies. A nice website not only allows audiences to understand more information about the company, but also brings a lot of revenue from its clients. I believe that as long as we can do QA as well as possible before we publishing our website, we would gain much unimaginable benefits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love you and never leave...
<3 <3 <3

ㄟ.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home